[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid state Secondary

From: 	RODERICK MAXWELL[SMTP:tank-at-mail.magnolia-dot-net]
Reply To: 	tank-at-mail.magnolia-dot-net
Sent: 	Sunday, December 28, 1997 7:09 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Solid state Secondary

I have finally finished coating my secondary for the solid state coil.
The coating is Bher build 50 super gloss. I used two coats to ensure
corona is suppressed. It is very high gloss, and seems to be very tough.

  Coilform: a cylindrical ice chest shaped EXACTLY like a Pepsi can!
Made from HDPE.
  Diameter: 12.54"
  Length: 18"
  Wire Gauge: #21
  H/D: 1.44

  The first 2.5"(at the bottom of the coil)is tapered down to 11". I
wonder how this will alter the operation of the secondary?

                                  Frankensteins Helper
                                          Max