[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap problems (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 22:35:15 -0800
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Cap problems (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Ken,

You might want to look at making a flat plate cap design using heavy
duty aluminum foil instead of flashing. It'll take a bit more work
(cutting out the individual pieces), but at least you can find the
materials. And, you'll also end up with a great low-inductance, high
performancee cap when you get done.

-- Bert H --