[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Salt Water Caps (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:13:51 -0800
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Salt Water Caps (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Nathan,

0.0043 uF = 4.3 nF = 4300 pF. SW caps usually are in the range of
600-900 pF depending upon the size bottle used and the thickness of the
bottles, so 6 of these at 4.3 nF total is in the ballpark. Assuming you
use the same size bottle, nine bottles ought to do the trick!

Safe coilin' to you!

-- Bert --