[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Golka

At 12:25 AM 2/7/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: lod-at-pacbell-dot-net Fri Feb  7 00:13:04 1997
>Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 15:29:54 -0800
>From: lod-at-pacbell-dot-net
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Golka
>
>Richard Hull wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>> I have a video of [Golka's] system in full operation (sorry can't sell it) I
>> obtained it from a friend who was actually there.  We do have on one of our
>> videos a nice slide show of his system and a complete naration by a fellow
>> who was actually with Golka and shot the photos live.  He worked there for a
>> short while and assisted Golka.  I have been totally "under-impressed" by
>> the system and its relative efficiency.  I have met and talked with Golka
>> privately and found him to be enthusiastic about what he did, but his and my
>> goals and aspirations are worlds apart.  R. Hull
>> >

>Richard, All,
>
>What ever became of Mr.Golka?  Is he still committing scientific research
somewhere?

>-GL
>
>Greg,

Yes,  I saw him last year in Colorado at the new energy symposium he has a
small lab facility in the Boston Mass area, but he is somewhat with out a
direction at present.  He has since called me and inquired about the water
arc work that I was doing with Peter Graneau,  He also visited Graneau.  I
never got the impression that he was very focused in his recent work.

By the way, the New energy symposium seemed a bust for me.  A lot of pie in
the sky stuff.  80% of it was beyond any linkage to credibility.  I did meet
a very few interesting researchers and spent most of the time sluggin' down
brewskis with them in the lounge and talkin' about thoughts, theories and
other related stuff.  I think that was my last such dip into the shadow
world of new energy.

I plan on attending the ESA symposium this year though with Charles Yost at
the university of Georgia.  I have been a member of the Electrostatic
Society of America for a couple of years and I think I'd like to try out one
there symposiums.  It is made up of mainly engineers, like myself and
physicists who either use electrostatics in a process or are investigating
future uses for same.

I'd like to bounce a few thoughts off of some of the big boys while I'm
there as regards what I have seen with the latest Tesla coil research results.

Richard Hull, TCBOR