[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Space for photos...

>Sounds like a good idea to me. A person's letter could have the link
>inserted in it, or refer to it, to remind or direct us.
<Plus, it would make out mail downloads much quicker.

No - send them on the list - I find the web usualy works like its broken - files
take
4 times longer to download. But a web site is great for those not on the image
list,
for archiving, and perhaps for extra or higher definition photos.

I appreciated Bert Pool putting the text into the gif alongside the picture -
usually the
explanation file gets lost and after a while you look over the pictures
and think what was that!

have fun

Alan Sharp.