[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC circuits

I have noticed several posts about people wanting circuits for building
a tube or solid state Tesla Coils.

The local photography store just installed a flat bed scanner and a computer
for the customers self service.  They charge by the hour for self service use
of the scanner.

I would be glad to scan several circuits and post them for everyone to have.
Or I could email them directly to anyone that wants them.

I have only a few circuits myself.  I have 2 solid state TC, 2 tube TC's. If
anyone would like to mail me some circuits I will be glad to include them.

If everyone thinks this is a good idea let me know.

Gary Weaver