[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Space for photos...

Everyone,

I thought I'd throw this idea out in case anyone is interested, because it
might save Chip and everyone alot of hassle as far as sending out digitized
photos via email:  for those who have photos they want to share with
everyone, I could temporarily put them in my web directory for a few weeks
for everyone to see, and this way Chip doesn't have to send out the large
gif and jpg files to all interested subscribers. Also, this way you can
quickly hit the web directory, look at the pictures, and even save them to
your computer if you so choose (but unlike email it's not compulsary to
save these large kilobyte files!).

Just wanted to offer in case anyone is interested--let me know if you are.

Jeff Detweiler