[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Resistor

> This is directed to John Freau, Is the resistor on the schematics a 12k
100w
>meaning a 12,000 ohm- 100 watt resistor? Im having trouble finding this
value
> and wondered if I was reading it correctly.  Stephen S
 >     SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com

Yes, you're reading it correctly.  Anything from 10 k to 15 k should be
acceptable.  also you can put two 25k resistors in parallel, or two 6k
resistors in series, etc. as long as the result is approx what you want.  A
lot of this stuff is  approx.  use what works best.  You also may be able to
find an adjustable resistor that has a sliding tap so you can set the
resistance at any value within the range.

John Freau