[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Top Toroid

--
	This is something that has been eluding me from the beginning. What is
ROC?
I presume from the above discussion that it must mean something like
radius
of center, but I may be entirely off-base.
	BTW, My co-workers and I are starting to build a small disruptive coil
at work(Johnson Space Center at the new, not yet constructed Space
Station Training
Facility) and we are trying to achieve the smallest coil with acceptable
results
possible, since we are surrounded by extremely high-tech sophisticated
equipment
still under development.
	I don't really have any cogent questions to ask, but I'll try to notify
you of the impending completion (which will probably be some time yet),
and let
you know if we knock the Space Station off-line.
	I have spent most of my time on this list as a lurker without
contributing much at all due to my lack of experience, but I have seen
and heard of the outstanding accomplishments achieved by the people on
the list.

	I am extremely grateful to Richard Quick, Richard Hull, Ed Sonderman,
and many others who contribute real-life advice and experience and to
the good Father for his method of presentation and his efforts to make
this a learning experience for anyone; and especially to Chip, who takes
a huge part of his time and effort every day to make this available to
us all!

  Rick Holland

  The Answer is 42