[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MY NEW LIST!!!!!!!!!

Well I have started a maillist, automatic but private/closed so you need to
email me for access. It is ONLY for tesla parts and HV power
supplies/electronics for sale,trade,buy. I hope everyone will enjoy it.

I will send out the address in two days or so when I get it configured.

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev