[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Upload of pics

I sent Chip almost a dozen pictures of my current magnifier driver,
including an attempt to run the secondary as a conventional Tesla coil (not
recommended!)
This driver uses my special tunable primary that I have talked about before.

I was wielding a video camera during the actual magnifier runs, and didn't
get any stills of the 90 inch sparks :(

During our next series of runs (either this or next weekend) I will shoot
additional video and take several stills and scan them in :)

Wild Bill Emery has helped me put this monster together, Richard Hull
provided the original design for the driver and the tiny but incredible
resonator coil.

Thanks to both of you guys!  It looks like I'll finally get to hit that
magic 10 foot length.

Bert Pool
nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net