[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

help an amature

Hello all,
My name is Kevin Norman, I'm 19 and majoring in physics.   I recently
read an article on Nikola Tesla and was fasinated with some of the
inventions he created.  I, being a curious charactor, wanted to
replicate the Tesla Coil so I began to do some research on the
topic...to make a long story short I ended up here.  I was wondering if
people wouldn't mind informing me on how they made thier own Tesla Coil,
perhaps some tricks, suggestions, tips, or insight found along the way
so that I may have some idea of what to expect on the construction of my
own.  Questions like, how big do I want it? or How much do I want to
spend? I'm not quite sure...of course I want to make a huge one, but
then again I'm just a poor college student.
thanks
--
Kevin L. Norman    http://www.wwu.edu/~n9544807/

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
  Ernest (1st Baron) Rutherford (1871-1937)