[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla spreadsheet

The Tesla spreadsheet that I had Kristian post to the ftp (TeslaExl.zip)
contains an error that Nathan Lamphere caught yesterday.  The present formula
understates the value of the primary inductor.

You can correct your version by modifing cell E60 to read:
((F58-1)*(E58+G58)+(G58))

I found another error that doesn't affect the values calculated but is not
stated correctly.  Cell A62 should read: a = average radius = (1/2*I) +
(1/2*w)

I will ask Kristian to post a revised version of this spreadsheet
(TeslExla.zip) when Nathan has completed his study.  I sure hate to be beta
testing after the product is released O:)

Ed Sonderman