[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Contributions

I am looking for contributions from anyone that would like post anything on
my tesla web site. Lets make this the best tesla reference on the net!
Let me know via private email, also the pictures will be going up in a day
or two!
Thanks for the support, therr has been 1100 visits in less than one month so
there MUST be something there of interest, lets make it better. Credit will
go out to anyone that contributes!
Again, Many thanks!

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev