[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TCDP developments.

>Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 02:29:43 -0500 (EST)
>From: Paul Anderson <paul-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: TCDP developments.
>
>I've been talking with Chip, he feels it's a good idea to start the Tesla
>Coil Documentation Project, so, if there are no objectations I'll be
>running it.  The doc's will be called infofiles, and I'd like them to be
>submitted in TeX format for several reasons:
>
>* It's portable, TeX is available for UNIX, Macs, DOS and OS/2,

[snip]

Paul,
	For all us handicapped non-unixers, either accept input in raw
ASCII ( American Standard Code for Information Interchange; the last
I'd heard Tex was NOT an ANSI standard) or tell us where to get a Tex
output processor for each specific platform. Now, where does that
leave all the Non-English speakers that belong to this group, some of
whom compose English better than I ;) ;(     [can't make up my mind on
the smilies.]

	jim