[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Richard Quick Spark Gaps

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997 22:25:09 -0700, Tesla List
<tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>, you wrote:

>Subscriber: c604313-at-showme.missouri.edu Sun Jan 26 21:50:52 1997
>Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 16:13:14 -0600 (CST)
>From: c604313-at-showme.missouri.edu
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Richard Quick Spark Gaps
>
>Hello everyone! Is there a FAQ file somewhere concerning Richard Quick's
>style Quenching Spark Gaps? It seems folks on this list are using them to
>a good degree of success, yet I have not yet run into a
>description/construction file about such Gaps. If someone could please
>point me in the right direction that would be most appreciated.
>Thanks again...
>                                 Tesla Coils are good.
>                                 --Bert S.
>
>[ Check out the ftp site maintained by Kristian Ukkonen -- ftp.funet.fi,
>  /pub/sci/electrical/tesla/misc/spark* -- Chip]

Bert S.

	Here is Richard Quick's post of last year, though I can't find
my copy of his spark gap design;( I fired it up tonight, but can't
find the construction article;(

Richard, can you re post it? Kristian, can you archive it? hint,
hint;)

	Regards,

	jim