[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: X-mas Experiments

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net Sat Jan  4 21:38:48 1997
> Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 03:47:58 -0600
> From: Kevin <knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: X-mas Experiments
>
> Huge Snip
> >> 5.  The continual reading of negative voltage on the electrometer while
> >> recording positive charge remains a mystery.
>
> Is this not the law of opposites ? It was my amateur understanding that if
> you have a positive source emitting, surrounding items will poses a negative
> charge, correct me if wrong, I may be butting in where I surely don't
> belong. I was just curious on that point. I used to experiment with the ion
> motor with flybacks and found that the metal items around the motor when in
> operation were charged and would give you a static zap.
>    ********************************************
>    * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
>    ********************************************
> Kevin Nardelle

Kevin,

What you have mentioned is possible, but only through the artifice of a
process called "induction".  I am studying this possible explaination
now.  However, the simple law of opposites as you idealize is not the
normal action.  A positive charge floating about generally charges all
bodies poisitve and vice versa.  Induction usually requires an
intermediate step or causal action.

If this is what is happening then this intermediate step must be
pinpointed.

Richard Hull, TCBOR