[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cable

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: davide-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net Sun Jan  5 20:58:29 1997
> Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 23:26:36 -0600
> From: David Euans <davide-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net>
> To: Tesla group <tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com>
> Subject: cable
>
> Does anyone know of a source of a "super flexible" cable with four 6 or
> 4 ga. conductors as mentioned by Richard Hull some time ago on one of
> his videos?
>
> [ Look under electrical supplies in the yellow pages.  I got a bunch of 3
> conductor 6 ga. wire with a neoprene cover at an electrical contractor's supply
> shop.  It's not cheap, but it's very flexible.  Don't get the romex kind, as that
> is fairly stiff. -- Chip]

All,

The ultra supple stuff I used was 100 strand/ conductor, 4 counductor #4
Neoprene jacketed which is what you see the "Carnies" use of rides and
the like.  It's the stuff you are trippin' over at the state fairs etc.
The stuff bends like warm garden hose and we got ours at the local scrap
yard for $1.00/foot.

Richard Hull, TCBOR