[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP ME PLEASE!

>Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 01:34:05 -0600
>From: Kevin <knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!

[snip]
>Bert,
>
>It is not the transformers humming, it is the caps sitting on the Al plate.
>But to answer your question, no they are not humming. I again am going to
>rebuild the tank the way everyone is telling me to but I tried it before and
>nothing worked. When I did it the "right" way everything just sat there and
>if it had a face, it would be sticking it's tounge out at me. :)-
>
>I shall listen to the coil gods and do it again, I will post the findings.
>
>...Everytime I get things looking a bit better.. RIP!

Kevin,
	Welcome to the school of hard knocks. Every Engineer slams
head first into the hard-wall-of-reality.

One designs a device as One thinks it should work and the darn thing
sticks it's tongue out at you, thereby proving that One didn't know
what One was doing;(

You then have to examine the effect, hypothesize a cause, and devise a
solution.  Try...Try...Again.

Tesla Coils are GREAT for demonstrating this fundamental property of
nature;)

	Regards,

	jim