[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: transformer

<< Does anyone know where I could buy a transformer about 2000 to 2500 watts.

<snip>
Nova Magnetics will build to spec, I was thinking about having them build one
for me at one time .... it was to be a 15kv at 120ma trans... the price was
$318.00....Talk to Dave Reeves the engineer... see if he remembers me.  Phone
number is (214)272-8287.

PS. If you increase the current too much won't you have more and more trouble
quenching the gap?  Since the gap will stay lit for a longer time with more
current, you will begin quenching later and later in the beat cycle which at
some point should result in deminishing returns, (even though you are now
running more power).

Hope the info helps.

-DavidF-