[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Neon transformers

Ok, here is the scoop on the transformers.

I went over to the warehouse today to get a count and found that the
building owner has called another sign company and has told them to take
anything they want. Half the stuff was already gone however I have secured
(stashed/took)18 110VAC 9KV 60MA transformers a huge pile of 7500-9000V 30MA
and 14 12KV 30MA. I can't take much more moving right now as I have a broken
hand and it is hard to pick these things up. I should be able to get more
but  I will have to get a friend to help with the moving.
The huge pile is made up of the white transformers that are long and skinny,
they have the holes with spring terminals. Dont' fear, I do have alot
secured. I found 1 12KV 120MA that I am going to replace my 15KV 60MA with.
The 15 will be my backup, I tried it for the first time last night after
talking to chip and was back to 12" sparks:)))  ANother thing we have ALOT
of is light bulbs and alot of flourescent sticks in just about every size.
Also there is about 30 Mercury Vapor Ballasts, they have a big transformer
on them and almost look like a Neon transformer, they come in 240V and 110V.

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

Quality Control Accepted #28

What's the difference between a puppy and Woody Jenkins?

	A puppy quits whining after three days.