[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Star Trek!

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: chip-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com Wed Jan  1 22:13:13 1997
> Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 22:13:01 -0700 (MST)
> From: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Star Trek!
>
> Greetings all,

SNIP
This time, the volt meter on my power cabinet blew the clear
> plastic cover off the face with a shower of golden sparks and a little
> smoke right behind it.
>
> I thought that kind of stuff only happened in Star Trek episodes.
>
> Chip

Chip:
	Sure wish you would of had a video camera set up for that one!  Sorry
to hear about your meter's fate, but I guess it's part of the hobby.
Maybe we can pool burnt out stuff from all the group members and end up
with some rebuilt running stuff! :-)

Chuck