[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: torque conv./ inner tubes

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> I think that Richard said you should fill it with something like foam
> insulation, also might want to try aluminum powder rather than graphite.
> Aluminum powder is commonly used for prepareing baby shoes for bronzing, ect..

I thought I might take the time to mention that aluminum powder is, in
fact, explosive.  Often used in fireworks for white colored light, I
beleive.  Any pyrotechnician can conferm this.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html