[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Open Letter

After reading several of Fr. Tom McGahee's posts to this list, and then
reading of the book project, I decided that when it is published, this
is one book which I will purchase, due to the fact that the author is an
articulate individual, (proper spelling, punctuation and grammatical
structuring is so sadly lacking of late...) and he has the capacity to
take a scientific subject, and take the technese out of it, leaving
behind a very understandable description of what is involved.  I say
that if we all can contribute, (I'm still putting the finishing touches
on my coil, it is not yet in operation, so I have little to contribute,
yet...) this book could become the compilation of many people's
experience, a comprehensive reference that would make coiling possible
for anyone, even the idiots!  And with proper warnings included in the
book, even the idiots could coil safely.  My vote is to leave the title
as is.

doug

  [Part 2, Text/HTML  21 lines]
  [Unable to print this part]