[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

tube circuits

With all the posts on Tube Tesla Coils I have gotten interested in building a
tube TC.  I have a xerox copy of an artical from 1954 Popular Electronics for
a tube TC.  I have two another TC circuit. These are the only tube circuits I
have.

If anyone has a tube circuit for a TC please email it to me.  I would like to
collect several circuits then make a decision on which one to build.

I was thinking about building a very small desk top TC first then later a
larger one.

Is it possible to build a TC without a high voltage transformer.  I was
thinking of using a voltage multiplier to increase the 120 VAC line voltage
to what ever voltage I need to suit the tube.  Has anyone tried this?

I know I could design and build my own circuit but that takes time.  Time I
don't have.

Please send TC circuits to http://www.gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net
I would prefer zip files if possible.

Gary Weaver