[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: coil program output design schematic

Hey Folks....

   My first time at bat here.   Short and to the point...I have design
parameters from the ever-present "TESLAC" program.....I have a
12KVAC/60ma center-tapped neon x-former...I will build the caps, coils,
gaps, rf chokes, torriod, etc.....what I do not have is a specific
schematic diagram detailing a proven way to tie the pieces all
together...I have seen many different ways of coupling the neon
discharge electrode & it's grounding studd to the caps, gaps,
ground...and then this "stuff" to the Pri/Sec main coils, etc...I would
really appreciate some of this group's expertise if someone would post a
schematic diagram or point me to a site that has one published
on-line.....Thank You

Randy Allison