[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: torque conv./ inner tubes

<< I want to rub down a tire of this size with graphite and somehow keep it
 under a solution of CuSO4 and plate it with copper to a thick coating. I
just
 dont know how to keep it covered with solution with air in it and it has to
 have the air to maintain shape. Any ideas?  Stephen >>

Perhaps you could just paint the tire with some "real" aluminum paint (spray
would be even easier.  I believe that such is available for fence painting.
 Not sure what the actual aluminum content is but if it is anything
significant, it should be rather conductive and would also alow considerable
flexing if the coating is thin enough.

Just a thought

-DaivdF-