[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION and why we may be out of this hobby!

Re:
"> Could anyone please let me know the official laws or law pertaining to
> spark-gap devices and or tesla devices, and also what about the ban on sales
> of plasma balls?"
	DON'T ASK THE QUESTION IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE ANSWER!!!!!!
The FCC has much worse things to worry about than occasional interference
from a TC bothering somebody.  (By the way, they have just closed
some of their monitoring stations due to lack of money.  This includes
the old standard Grand Island, Nebraska.)
	If you obey the golden rule and don't bug your neighbors too
much or too often no one is going to know or care.
Ed Phillips