[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CP out of Tesla Business

From: 	Jeff W. Parisse[SMTP:jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com]
Sent: 	Thursday, July 17, 1997 8:48 PM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	CP out of Tesla Business

All,

Due to the product liability issues raised on this forum, Condenser Products is no longer making Tesla Coil capacitors.

I'm dumbfounded as to what to say next..... I'll just conclude by saying that CP's products perform wonderfully for me as their decades of capacitor making experience would suggest. Every person in that firm is dedicated to making the finest product possible. CP even worked with list members to redesign their Tesla product line after the "group purchase failures". The company president, Bill Mason, cared enough about my business to personally call me and talk over specifications. To my knowledge, every person who experienced a cap failure (~3 people from an entire lot) was issued a redesigned replacement.

I just hope the next company that develops a product line specifically for our Tesla needs isn't pushed out of business by the litigious among us.

Jeff W. Parisse
Art Director, Digital Design Laboratories
www.ddlabs-dot-com  1-800-796-1138