[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Big Cap

From: 	Larry Robertson[SMTP:LWRobertson-at-msn-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, July 19, 1997 10:34 PM
To: 	bertpool-at-flash-dot-net
Cc: 	Tesla Builders
Subject: 	Big Cap

Hi Bert ...
	Thanks for volunteering information on those Sangamo
caps. The price sounds good, but I guess when contemplating
a 250 lb. purchase one would want to know where it is more or
less.

	I live about 25 miles south of San Jose, CA in what used
to be a small town called Morgan Hill. The widening of Hwy 101
fixed the small .

	A local company has Aerovox caps 1.84 mfd. at 60 kV
p/n PX300D28 (which also have a substantial heft) for $200 plus
$10 (!) shipping.

	If your friend lives nearby or we could arrange shipping
for a reasonable sum I might rather buy from him. Let me know.

LR