[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Power versus Spark Length

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, July 19, 1997 9:55 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Power versus Spark Length

At 10:00 AM 7/19/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]
 They both have different short circuit capabilities (TC operation) which
affects both power and spark length.

<snip of commercial bit>

 I did not intend to insert this as a commercial bit. I wanted to point out
that anyone developing a TC computer program for watts per spark length has
to take a number of parameters into consideration.

>Malcolm

 John Couture