[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Big Cap

From: 	Norman F. Stanley[SMTP:nfs-at-midcoast-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, July 27, 1997 11:56 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Big Cap

At 03:19 AM 7/21/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Ulp!  I have 8 0.75 mf. 17500 WVDC PCB units plus many smaller units that I
bought on the surplus market many years ago, long before PCB became a bad
word, and am aware that disposal can be a problem.  Does anyone else on
this list have experience or suggestions re this?  I've thought of checking
with the local electric utility or state DEP.

Norm