[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Secondary wire & insulation

Subject:  RE: Secondary wire & insulation
  Date:  Wed, 11 Jun 97 05:26:20 UT
  From:  "William Noble" <William_B_Noble-at-msn-dot-com>
    To:  "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

the bubbles are not air, they are trapped solvents. if you force dry a
thick
coat of enamel/polyurethane, the surface dries first and doesn't let the
stuff
underneath out.  If you want to force dry, use many VERY THIN coats.
Else, be
patient.  Get dupont book on automotive painting if you want the long
story,
or believe me if you want just the short story.