[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A bipolar vacuum Tesla coil ??

Subject:  Re: A bipolar vacuum Tesla coil ??
  Date:  Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:19:02 -0400 (EDT)
  From:  FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
    To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<<
 >Hi young coilers,

>   I remember ...

> Exposition de Paris , 1937-  not my earliest recollection  : ' (
> Palais des lumières , Paris , France , Europe ; -)

> A bipolar vacuum Tesla coil ??
> Components

Hi Lyonel,

I enjoyed reading your posting about the vacuum tube Tesla coil.  My
father
was from Saint Chamond, France. (in Loire valley, near Saint Etiennne).
took 3 years of french in high school, but don't remember too much.
Some of
his relatives owned a hotel called Freau hotel.  I have no idea if it
still
exists as I have no contact with anyone in France.  There was an accent
over
the "e" in Freau, so it's pronounced as two syllables.   Again, thanks
for
the interesting posting, I've built some vacuum tube tesla coils and
obtained
almost one metre long sparks (not quite 23 feet!).

John Freau   (USA)