[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My house fire

Subject:  My house fire
  Date:   Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:04:40 -0500
  From:   "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

All,

I just wanted to thank all of those of you who sent their condolances
both on and off the List about my recent fire.  The cleanup has been
going well.  A professional cleaning company was in most of last week
and the house looks almost better than ever.  I still need to spend
time this week restoring the false ceiling in most of the basement,
which means this week is gone down the toilet as well.  I hope to get
back to coiling and other things shortly.

I'm still hopeful of holding a mini-Teslathon for this fall but if I
do manage to put anything on at all it's gonna be short notice.  Will
keep ya'all posted.

I'm still putting out a general call for volunteer helpers over the
summer to help with some of the coil projects needed for this event.
Once again, my phone number is 1-519-925-1771.

Cheers,
rwstephens