[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Even More Mini Coils

From: 	Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, June 27, 1997 2:35 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Even More Mini Coils

This agrees with some of my experimenting.  If I get 15 inch sparks with my
6-inch secondary to ground, if I set up my other 6-inch secondary on a small
ladder along with a 4-inch secondary about 4 inches apart, and connect the
bottom wires together and to ground, and connect the top wires together and
add a torroid on top of both.............I can get 22 inch sparks from the
main coil running to the stationary secondary pair.  I think the pair of
secondaries might be oscillating 180 out of phase, thus adding to the total
voltage of the system.????

Any thoughts.

Scott