[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need some help... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 01:21:45 -0700
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Need some help... (fwd)

to: Jason Pecor

Resonance Reseach Corp. has a small 16 page booklet that they will send
free to any school experimenter.  Send your request on their grade/high
school, tech school or university stationary with a $3.00 stamp to cover
priority mail.  Send to:

	School Project
	Resonance Research Corp.
	E11870 Shadylane Rd.
	Baraboo,  WI  53913

The booklet contains basic information for new coil builders and does not
include any complex math.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net