[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Type Tesla Coils]

-- BEGIN included message

RE:
"I think that the list has achieved a sort of critical mass where there are
enough people that there is a good flow of information that is self
sustaining.  The flow of information maintains enthusiasm and interest.  By
splitting the list up into several smaller lists, this enthusiasm will dwindle
and the traffic will die out.  At that point, no one is served.  I have seen
this on smaller lists.  There are a bunch of postings at first and then they
die out until there is nothing."
	I, for one, think things are just fine as they are and show
that a lot of guys are interested in a lot of similar things, but
with variations to make it more entertaining.
Ed Phillips

-- END included message