[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (& Yea!) Please don't MIME

-- BEGIN included message

-> Please could we all try to stick
-> to plain ascii text.

-> By the way is anyone virus checking the programs
-> before they are posted on the list?

-> Have fun,

-> Alan Sharp

        There's nothing I =royally= hate more than a "me too" post.  So,

        Me Also!

        Hey!  This is Internet E-Mail.  Like, 7-bit ASCII.  Are we all
        clear on the concept out there?

        The heart, soul, and essence of communication is for all of us
        to speak the same (Internet E-Mail) language.  So lets.

        What Mr. Sharp has said about MIME goes also for HTML.  You want
        to write in HTML?  Go put up a home page somewhere.  You want us
        to read (and possibly hang on) your every golden word?  Speak
        (or rather write) the language.  Else, you will be <DELETE>-ed.

                                        =Clearly= yours,

                                        Robert Michaels - Tough Enough
                                        to =Read= in -- Detroit, USA

-- END included message