[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New at this thing...

Subject:
        New at this thing...
  Date:
        Sun, 2 Mar 1997 14:31:47 -0600 (CST)
  From:
        "kelly L. Martin" <kmarti02-at-mail.orion-dot-org>
    To:
        Tesla List <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
    CC:
        tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com

I'm kinda new at building electronic stuff, and I was wondering where I
could get some of the following.  They aren't at Radio Shack and I don't
really feel like running around town looking for a place that has 'em.
Here's what I be looking for:

        LM567 Tone Decoder
        1 1/3 lbs of #26 magnet wire
        AMIDON EA-77-250 ferrite core and bobbin
        25k ohm trimpot (never heard of this, but I've heard of a
trimmer)
        0.1 mdF -at- 100 (not 50) WVDC ceramic disk capacitor
        680 pF -at- 100 WVDC ceramic disk capacitor
        470 mdF -at- 50 WVDC electrolytic capacitor
        Rectifier Bridge Assembly
        1 DPST Switch  (I've found SPST, DPDT, SPDT, but no DPST)
        12' electrical ZIP wire

That's it.  They no be at Radio Shack anymore.  If you know anything,
could you please either write back to the list or email me at:

kmarti02-at-mail.orion-dot-org

-
Lee