[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [Fwd: first time]

      Date:
           Sat, 15 Mar 1997 19:47:26 -0800
      From:
           Calle Laakkonen <laakkone-at-icenet.fi>
        To:
           Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Tesla List wrote:

> Subject: first time

> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 19:46:39 +0200

> From: Kenneth Aaron <kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com>

> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

> Hello all !

> I saw the lightening created with these things and got fascinated.

> Obviously I want to build one for myself.

> Since I'm new here I know nothing about it , though I have a great

> knowledge in electronics and electricity.

> Can someone please help get me started ; where to look, how to do it,

> what I need ...

> Thanks.

Hi ! I'm also just beginning to build a tesla coil.

The best source of information is probably this list.

You can try searching from WWW. (there is lots of info)

Bill Beaty has good tesla page on his science pages at:

http://www.eskimo-dot-com/~billb/

Some tesla coil calculation programs are also pretty good

like teslac, teslans...

I hope this helps you to get started

        -Calle