[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chat line

Subject:
        Chat line
  Date:
        Sat, 15 Mar 1997 16:28:21 -0600
  From:
        Kerry Ludwig <arc-zone-at-mail.geocities-dot-com>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>It's unfortunate I don't know enough about the Net, otherwise we could
>do this on a chat line or something.
>
>Any how, I'll keep you informed of my results.
>
>Chuck

I use I.R.C. (Internet Relay Chat) quite a bit.  I have thought of
establishing a channel for coilers to meet in and talk over various
ideas in
real-time.  Anyone out there interested?  All I need to register a
channel
is 5-10 e-mail address of people willing to say that they would support
and
use the room.

Anyone interested can e-mail me privately at... Kilroy-at-bscn-dot-com

Anyone already into I.R.C., can look for me on Chatnet as Kilroy or
KilroyX.

If I find there is enough interest, I will go ahead and apply.

Kerry "Kilroy" Ludwig
Kilroy-at-bscn-dot-com