[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: loose coupling

  Date:
        Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:21:07 -0500
  From:
        "Lord Talimar" <lordtali-at-mill.tds-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

As for the coupling thing, I am very new to that.  But for books, the
first
two I recommend are the "Colorado Springs Notes, 1899-1900" -ISBN
0913022268 (available right here on the net at AMAZON.COM, or check your
local book store) and its partner, "The Tesla Coil Builders Guide to the
Colorado Springs Notes of Nicola Tesla" by Richard L Hull, ISBN
0963601229
(available at your local book store.  AMAZON.COM doesn't seem to have
this
one.)  Both would be special order, not something that they carry on the
shelf everyday.  The TC builders guide, also recommends several other
books
along the way.  It is basically a transcription of the notes, and helps
put
the notes in what the book calls "Layman terms"

Hope this helps you out a bit.

LT