[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: microwave trans

  Date:
        Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:41:07 +0000 (GMT)
  From:
        Phil Mason <Phil.Mason-at-Bristol.ac.uk>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Ken, all

> so far i have one 600w 2200v transformer.
> it is really difficult getting these for free !
> ----------------------------
> Kenneth Aaron
> E-mail : kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com
> http://www.geocities-dot-com/SunsetStrip/8736/
> ----------------------------

Go and find a university campus with halls of residence on site. The
residential services buy in loads of cheapo microwave ovens which blow
up
pretty quick. I got five transformers (well, complete ovens actually)
totally free, in fact they couldn't give me enough of the things, since
think it saves them a walk to the skip!

Hope that helps - as yet mine are lying idle - I haven't had the time to
do anything with them yet.

Cheers
Phil

Dr. Philip L. Mason                   email : Phil.Mason-at-bristol.ac.uk
Research Assistant
Centre for Communications Research
Room 0.40
Queens Building
University Walk                              Telephone : 0117 928 9729
Bristol BS8 1TR                              Facsimile : 0117 954 5206