[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Ground Strap

      Date:
           Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:07:44 -0600
      From:
           rickh-at-ghg-dot-net (Rick Holland)
        To:
           Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

--
Chuck,

If you simply must have a flat conductor, how about taking
some standard 1/2" or 3/4" copper pipe and hammer it flat?
Granted, it won't have the flexibility of other materials,
but if you normally fire the coil in a specific location,
flexibility can be acquired by attaching a 3' to 6' section
of your favorite braid to the end. This will end the necessity
of finding a reel of flexible braid.

   Rick Holland

   The answer is 42.