[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Newbie

  Date:
        Wed, 26 Mar 1997 22:51:53 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: jbesse pcote

You can obtain a free "Small Tesla Oscillator Design Guide" by sending a
$3.00 stamp (no cash or checks please) to:  Resonance Research Corp.,
E11870 Shadylane Rd., Baraboo, WI  53913.

This booklet covers the basics of small coil design and will get you up
and
running with a good performing Tesla coil capable of 24 inch sparks.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net