[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lindsay Publications

Subject:   Re: Lindsay Publications
  Date:   25 Apr 97 20:26:05 EDT
  From:  Alan Sharp <100624.504-at-CompuServe.COM>
    To:  "INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Greetings all,

I faxed an order to Lindsay Publications on Monday and it
arrived here in the UK on Thursday morning which is impressive.
Slight down side is $20 for the mail on two medium size books.
But the book prices are lower than UK.

I got John Couture's "Tesla Coil Construction Guide" looks good
but I haven't tried to build the 1500kV coil yet :)

Also in the catalogue is Richard Hull's Guide to the Colorado Spring
Notes - $24.95 ( I think thats come down) Richard posted a few months
back that it was out of print so I hope this is now available again.

>>Get a catalogue from Lindsay Publications - Bradley, IL
>No email but you can fax them on - USA 815 935-5477 (24hrs)
>Ask for a free catalogue.

>Lindsay now has a web page:
>        http://www.keynet-dot-net/~lindsay

Catalogue is a wonderful mix of Antique Science, How to Books, Exploding
Wires, Vacuum Experiments, Induction Coils,Distilling Alcohol, Dynamite
Blasting, Home Sausage Making, and the Lumber Jacks Handbook ( and
its Ok).

I have bought one essential tool for any serious coiler - a small dry
powder fire extinguisher - hopefully I'll never need it but its going
up on the wall next to the main OFF switch.

Have fun,

Alan Sharp.