[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: military transformers

Subject:   Re: military transformers
  Date:    Thu, 1 May 1997 16:52:19 +0500
  From:    "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:36:05 -0500 David Huffman
<huffman-at-FNAL.GOV> wrote;

> Wouldn't it be nice to have 400Hz or higher to play with! Recharge those
> caps every couple of milliseconds instead of every 16ms.

Interesting, lately I have been toying with the idea of feeding a
Tesla Coil with an R.F. current of the same frequency as the
primary/secondary tunning frequency which for most of us would be in
the 100 to 300 Khz range. It seems to me that it would enable a two
coil system to act as a magnifier, leastwise if one could control the
phase of the R.F. supply.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/