[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More melted stuff

Subject:  Re: More melted stuff
 Date:    Sat, 3 May 1997 17:27:24 -0500 (CDT)
  From:   Bert Pool <bertpool-at-flash-dot-net>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

At 07:38 AM 5/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject:   Re: More melted stuff
>      Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 11:19:14 -0500
>      From: Federico Price <fprice3-at-acnet-dot-net>
>        To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>

>I haven't seen any posings on this subject in some three weeks and
>wonder about the results.
>
>Any news on your breve new coil scheme?
>
>Good sparking!
>
>Federico Price   (Monterrey, Mexico)
>fprice3-at-acnet-dot-net
>97-05-01

I have made a couple of postings since this original post.  The two
layer
secondary coil on the magnifier works very well.  We are using a 8.44
inch
diameter by 24 inch long 18 gauge enamel wound extra coil in conjunction
with 30 to 40 inch by 7 inch chord toroids and are getting 8+ foot
sparks.
I will be running again ina week or so at higher power levels and expect
exceed 10 foot sparks.

Bert Pool
bertpool-at-flash-dot-net