[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Community Service

Subject:   Community Service
  Date:    Mon, 5 May 1997 23:11:54 -0400 (EDT)
  From:    Littlegrom-at-aol-dot-com
    To:    tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com

All

        I have built a tandem tesla coil system for a school project.
So far I have
gotten sparks in accsses of 5 feet with two 8" secondaries and a flat
pancake
primary.  I am using 4 10,000 volt neon sign transformer. The problem is
that
every student needs to have a board of people that are experienced in
area
that they are representing.  Unfortanently there are not many people
that are
very knowledgeble in the theory and building of Tesla Coils.  If there
is any
one in the San Diego/North County area how is willing to help out at a
High
School could you please write me back to my own e-mail address
Littlegrom-at-aol-dot-com. This would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Schiefer
Physics student -at- San Dieguito Academy